A reader points out that fashion stylist Marcy Carmack and Jennifer Siebel Newsom were spotted together by New York Social Diary at the Behnaz Sarafpour fall showing in New York this week. San Francisco writer Laura Albert, couture collector Christine Suppes, and publicist Claudia Ross are also attending the shows.
“Fashion is alive and well,” says the NYSD – but spellcheck, apparently not so much (it’s Newsom, not Newsome!)
- Related: “Look of the Day: Jennifer Siebel Newsom” [sfluxe.net]
- Related: “Laura Albert does NY Fashion Week” [sfluxe.net]
- Further Information: Marcy Carmack [chicwardrobesolutions.com]
- Further Reading: “Fashion is Alive and Well” [newyorksocialdiary.com]
- Photo: Patrick McMullan, via NYSD [patrickmcmullan.com]