One of our favorite FOSFL’s (Friend-of-SFLuxe, darling!) stopped by the festive Duke Et Duchess opening party on May 29 and reported back with rave reviews.
Owners Paolo Iantorno and Fernando Barahona (Architectural Developer & Designer of the space) were all smiles as they welcomed the more than 300 revelers onto the lavish red carpet and into the hip boutique. Paolo and Fernando are local philanthropists with a special angle dedicated, we are told, towards a very favorite Bay Area charity organization but more on that a little later back to the party.
Lucky invitation-only guests sipped on bottomless glasses of Grgich Hills chardonnay, Lotus Vodka & nonalcoholic LIVE Energy drink, and munched Mas Sake sushi bites including the Nikki Boom and Jessica’s Favorite.
As the upscale denim boutique filled to capacity and beyond, guests mingled outside under the stars enjoying a private performance by San Francisco’s own Chris Clouse.
Up next for Duke co-owners is support from the heart for a local non-profit, Bay Area Allergy Advisory Board (www.allergysf.com). They feel it’s the perfect fit to give something back within their Community-at-Large, and an end of Summer launch gala for this charity with fashionable support from Paolo & Fernando will no doubt provide SFLuxe readers with a philanthropic story and shiny new photos…
- Shopping: Duke et Duchess [528 Hayes St., 415.431.3555]
- Chardonnay: Grgich Hills [grgich.com]
- Vodka: Lotus Vodka [lotusvodka.com]
- Energy Drinks: LIVE [drinklive.org]
- Sushi: Mas Sake [massake.com]
- Event Planning: Jason Oronzi, Cross Marketing [crossmarketingpr.com]
- Event Photography: Aubrie Pick for Drew Altizer [drewaltizer.com]